Wednesday, September 9

Birthday

So the night of September 7, one day after my birthday, Dean and I are sitting out on the porch with Papa Bernard after the sun went down having tea time, chatting about nothing. Out of the blue, Papa asked when our birthdays were and I was kind of embarrassed to tell him it had been the day before (I didn't want to make them feel as if they should make special preparations). However, Kevina, Joshua, and Sam all have birthdays within the same week coming up here in the next few weeks, and I'll probably purchase a homemade cake to celebrate.

Classes are great, but the grading system is so different. A C+ is like 65% or something, and that's considered to be pretty good. 80-100% is an A, but it is rare for one to score over 90. I'll have to get used to it I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment