Monday, September 28

God Never Intended Two Sabbaths in a Week

The weekend was long. I starts out so good, just really chill. But when you read two weeks ahead on your assignments and finish books that you are reading on your own time, you get so sick of reading that you're just looking for a way to pass the time. So I decided to ask Toto if I could visit James at the Amazing Grace Hostel since he invited me two weeks ago and I still haven't been able to make it. She said it was dangerous to go anywhere without Sam or Joshua, which was kind of frustrating on account that Dean and I had been idle nearly the whole weekend. Plus I'm not really used to adults telling me I can't go somewhere, and even when they suggest against it, I often go anyway. I know she's just looking out for me, but I'm an adult too.

Anyway, today is Kevin's birthday which is great. Josh Weed from a homestay close to ours bought me the ingredients necessary for making Smores while he was in Kampala. Then Joshua's birthday is Friday and Sam's is Sunday. We'll order a cake on the weekend. We will also be gone this Saturday and Sunday morning in Jinja rafting the Nile and bungee jumping. It will be a more exciting weekend than this past one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment